Healthy recipes for weight loss are an important thing to consider when you are trying to lose weight. Working out and eating correctly will help promote a healthy and steady loss of weight. It is important to make sure that you are getting all of the nutrients that you need and especially drinking plenty of fluids.
If you are unsure of the daily servings of everything that you are supposed to have then you should refer to the Food Pyramid Guide. This will help you determine what the acceptable and recommended amount of grains, fruits, and vegetables you should be receiving. Taking the time to learn about the different foods that promote healthy weight loss and coupling them with ideas for recipes; you will be able to create a full menu for the week that will guarantee results for you.
There are certain foods that are considered super foods that will help promote healthy weight loss. You can eat these foods every day and incorporate them into your diet. Most of them are common foods that you hear of everyday and probably already use.
- Wild Salmon
- Olive Oil
- Buckwheat Pasta
- Almond Butter
All of these above foods can be incorporated into any of your daily meals and they will provide many benefits to you. They have their own benefits to the body and help promote a healthy weight loss.
Some ideas of recipes that are healthy and promote weight loss can be found below. These recipes all are a spin on famous foods that we like to eat. The change is in the ingredients used and when you supplement for the new ingredient the meal becomes healthier for you.
- Try chicken meatballs one night instead of ground beef meatballs. The chicken is better for you than the beef and it provides a light dinner. The chicken meatballs can be baked instead of fried which will eliminate the fatty oils.
- Roasted veggie and bean tacos are a good substitute for traditional tacos. You can still enjoy a taco night with the family so don’t worry. In this recipe you can use veggies and black beans to replace the meat. The veggies are crisp and make the taco delicious. To make the meal even healthier, use whole wheat tortillas.
- Shrimp stew is a good alternative to traditional soups. The soup is light and provides a much lighter base than other soups. It is made from marinating shrimp and using jasmine rice to help thicken the soup. You can add veggies like spinach to enhance the flavor profile.
- Quinoa is a great and healthy substitute for rice. It is a very versatile ingredient and can be used in many different dishes. It provides a nutty flavor and is simply scrumptious. It contains a lot of fiber and protein to help promote weight loss for you. You can serve it alone, as a side dish, or in salads. The options for quinoa are endless.
- Lentil chili is a great spin on regular chili that uses ground beef. This chili is made using beans, onions, tomatoes, and seasonings. The beans are fatty in omega 3s which benefit your body. It can be eaten alone or served over rice.
- Chicken scaloppini is a great idea. Served with a sauce made from olive oil and lemons, garlic, and seasoning. This lighter meal will turn out to be delicious.
- Salmon cakes are a twist on crab cakes and are healthier for you. They can be made using a canned salmon and mayonnaise. Both ingredients are also high in omega 3s which help your body and promote good health. To spice the meal up even more, you can roll the cakes in sesame seeds.
Anupam Ghose, a physician by training, was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) in 2017. After the diagnosis of T2DM, he followed a low carbohydrate high fat diet and reversed his T2DM within a year. Now he has one main goal in life. Yes, it is to make people understand that the conventional method of treating T2DM is not beneficial. The best way to reverse T2DM is through diet and lifestyle modification. He decided to help people suffering from T2DM in their new journey by offering consultations and working together with them in order to achieve a T2DM free life.