Upon hearing of a safe and quick diet, “guaranteed” to shed those unwanted pounds in mere days, many immediately think that it’s too good to be true. Why not, when over the years, hundreds of regimens have advertised the same thing with no results, or worse, causing even more serious health problems. Today, people are less easily fooled. But the question remains: Is there really a way to quickly, safely lose weight in mere days?
The answer is a resounding YES. Known as the Fool’s Diet, this weight loss program promises to get rid of those pounds in 14 days. Before you scrap this diet for another gimmick, check out why the Fool’s Diet Weight Loss Program is different from all others, and why it might just be the answer to your dieting needs:
- The regimen follows a cycle of 14 days, wherein the food you will eat will be plotted out. Contrary to other regimens which work on making you eat less to the point of starving, this program actually allows you to eat a variety of foods, from lean proteins to starchy carbohydrates.
* The foods that you are allowed to eat in this diet are mostly those that you can get from your local supermarket. There’s nothing exotic there that you will have to pay loads to get.
* The program is so easy to follow, thus the name Fool’s or Idiot’s Diet. You only have to make sure that your meals consist of fruits, proteins, and a bit of carbohydrates.
* It’s not expensive since most of the foods you can get at your local grocer.
* You will definitely see the effects within a few days. However, you must maintain the diet so that your weight loss will continue.
Personally, I think the best part of this program is that it actually tells you to eat until you are almost full. Unlike other programs wherein you’d probably faint from hunger by the end of the day, this program actually doesn’t make you suffer while giving you great
Anupam Ghose, a physician by training, was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) in 2017. After the diagnosis of T2DM, he followed a low carbohydrate high fat diet and reversed his T2DM within a year. Now he has one main goal in life. Yes, it is to make people understand that the conventional method of treating T2DM is not beneficial. The best way to reverse T2DM is through diet and lifestyle modification. He decided to help people suffering from T2DM in their new journey by offering consultations and working together with them in order to achieve a T2DM free life.