Price: INR 399.00
(as of Aug 20,2019 08:44:40 UTC – Details)
The secret to your best yoga experience every time you practice in the class or even at home is in having that comfortable feeling that you have with your mat. That’s why Pro Lite has designed and engineered the most comfortable, most convenient, most durable and the most environmentally friendly yoga mat available in the market today.
Just the right thickness for your best yoga experience. It is designed with double surface texture to customize your experience. Both front and back surface are carefully designed for optimum grip on your palms and on the floor to prevent injuries and stays sturdy even when wet from perspiration.
Why Pro Lite Yoga Mats ?
- All the Yoga mats of Pro Lite are carefully engineered and made under strictest supervision
- Suitable for all -Get a head start of the day with Pro Lite yoga mat .
- The Base / foam is smooth to provide you the best experience and at the same time its stiff so you don’t loose hold and work on your fitness.
- It has Non slip surface for added traction
- Anti tear and durable – Ensures mat is performing for lifetime
- Multipurpose gym quality exercise mat – for sit ups, push ups, restorative yoga, hatha yoga, prenatal yoga, pilates, stretching, ab training, fitness, strength and conditioning workouts.
Cushions and protects – whilst helping to ensure balance during use
Non-slip textured surface for added and added traction
Dimensions 6 feet x 2 feet
Straps Included :- No
Anupam Ghose, a physician by training, was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) in 2017. After the diagnosis of T2DM, he followed a low carbohydrate high fat diet and reversed his T2DM within a year. Now he has one main goal in life and that is to make people understand that the conventional method of treating T2DM is not beneficial. Type 2 diabetes is reversible and the best way to reverse T2DM is through diet and lifestyle modifications. He now decided to help people with type 2 diabetes by offering online coaching to reverse their diabetes.