Himalayan pink salt has numerous attributed health properties which deem it rather preferable for use in our daily life. It is scientifically proven to contain more than 80 mineral salts that provide nutrients to the body and mind of the user.
Among the more important health benefits of the pink salt, weight loss is considered a crucial one. Details are discussed below:
Weight Loss using Himalayan Salt
The majority of our population suffers from obesity and unhealthy diet which leads to accumulation of fat on our stomach and thighs. This is the first sign of an unhealthy lifestyle and if this is not controlled in due time, it will takes its toll in the latter part of life.
A natural way to aid weight loss without the fear of side effects is the Himalayan pink salt. According to a few reports, people have reduced weight when they switched to the natural pink salt for their diet instead of the white table salt. Pink salt can be used just like the white salt: in flavoring, marinating, seasoning, preserving, etc. Another very popular method of using pink salt to promote weight loss is using Himalayan salt sole.
What is salt sole?
Himalayan salt appears reddish pink because of the addition of the mineral salts in it. The essence of the salt is in the salt sole.
To make this sole, put a handful of pink salt granules in a big jug of water overnight. Let is dissolve by itself. You can start using the salt sole from the next day, teaspoon by teaspoon. The salt sole will last until the salt dissolves completely.
How does the Himalayan salt effects weight loss?
Salt content in the body causes retention of water inside the cells of the body through the known phenomenon of osmosis. The excess of water causes body to look swelled and fat; it often is also the cause of cellulite too. The Himalayan salt crystals unlike the common table salt release this extra water from the cells. It also decreases the craving by the body for food high in sugar content and carbohydrates.
How to use Himalayan salt for weight loss:
- For a natural way to intake mineral salts required for the growth and sustenance of the human body, use a teaspoon of concentrated Himalayan salt sole in a cup full of water and drink it on an empty stomach every morning.
- Use a Himalayan salt massage stone from time to time. It aids in removing accumulation of dead cells from the surface of the skin which removes toxins and other impurities with it. The massage technique also regulate the circulation of blood flow and health hormones inside the body which cause reduction in puffiness, calms down the nervous system, enhances metabolism and improves digestive system.
- It is also recommended that you use Himalayan bath salt twice a week to relieve symptoms of body sores and muscle pains.
- To target a particular area of the body for reduction of fat buildup, like stomach, thighs, hips, etc. we recommend ‘salt sole compress wraps’. Elastic bandages are soaked in a 5% solution of salt sole. (Make sure the water is lukewarm.) Wring the extra water out of it. Apply the bandage on the targeted area and let it sit there for an hour or so.
- Lastly, exercise and a healthy diet are mandatory to assist the use of Himalayan salt towards the goal of weight loss.
Other benefits of using Himalayan salt
- Improves circulation in the body
- Regulates blood pressure
- Cures kidney problems
- Balances pH levels inside the body
- Reduces risk of heart attack
- Decrease symptoms of asthma, sinus infections, and mucus buildup
- Provides necessary minerals and nutrients to the body
Anupam Ghose, a physician by training, was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) in 2017. After the diagnosis of T2DM, he followed a low carbohydrate high fat diet and reversed his T2DM within a year. Now he has one main goal in life and that is to make people understand that the conventional method of treating T2DM is not beneficial. Type 2 diabetes is reversible and the best way to reverse T2DM is through diet and lifestyle modifications. He now decided to help people with type 2 diabetes by offering online coaching to reverse their diabetes.